Introduction: DIY Camera Rig: Learn How to in a Minute
Is your footage too shaky? If your answer is yes, then it's time you made your very own "camera rig".
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-x5_aw7VUw
Step 1: You'll Need:
1. 1/2" PVC Pipe (about 2 metres)
2. 1/2" PVC 'T'Joints (4)
3. 1/2" PVC Elbow Joints (4)
4. Screws and nuts (4 each)
5. 90 Degree PVC Elbow Bends (2)
6. Cover Plate
7. Spray Paint (preferably Hot Pink)
8. Armacell (Not Necessary Only For Comfort)
And Finally PVC CEMENT to secure it all together.
Not all the materials required are in the picture.
Step 4: Attach the Shoulder Support and Your Camera or Your Phone and You're Done!
Step 5: Now Get Going, Shoot Some Videos Right Away!
Side by side comparision: Without and with the camera rig - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huQv_i8tZIQ