Step 1: Materials First!
- Scrap MDF (a 30cm x 30cm piece should do the trick)
- Pair of nylon stockings (a new pair)
- A hose clamp (for secure placement on your mic stand).
- Electrical tape (always needed).
- The outer plastic part of a cable (for the gooseneck, if it's black even better).
- A wire hanger.
Step 2: Measurements!
After drawing and cutting you will get a frame for the nylon stocking. Right after that you should paint it black with spray paint or any kind of paint you like for that matter, so it will get a nice professional look