Introduction: DIY Christmas Crafts: How to Make Beautiful Paper Basket for Flowers, Chocolates and Christmas Gifts
Christmas is approaching. We all love to gift our near and dear ones. Then why not think some unique gifts for them!
These gifts will not only surprise them but also enhance your creativity. How would it be to make a simple yet decorative paper basket? Yes, you heard it right, a homemade paper basket to carry flowers, chocolates, small toys etc.
Have you already started fantasising this beautiful basket? Then let us make this beautiful Christmas Paper Gift Basket step wise.
Step 1: Things Needed for Making Paper Basket
- Colour paper
- Decorative colour paper
- Decorative pearls
Step 2: Take a Print of Basket Template
- To make this beautiful basket, download the FREE template from StylEnrich.com by using the below URL: https://stylenrich.com/diy-paper-basket-stencil-template/
- Take the print of this on the colour sheet. We are using pink sheet over here for the basket, however you can take any colour sheet of your choice.
Step 3: Cut the Marking to Form a Basket
- Use a scissor to cut the marking on the outer side to get the pattern.
- Its time to fold the paper on the markings. To make it fold easily, take a cutter and run slowly on the markings which are present in the design. Be very careful not to cut the markings with the cutter.
- Fold each of the pieces along the markings.
- Use a glue stick to paste the edges of the pieces together to form a basket.
Step 4: Now, Decorate the Basket
- Place the paper basket on the decorative colour paper.
- Measure the size of the basket and cut out 2 decorative paper of same size.
- Paste the decorative paper on both sides of the basket.
- Use decorative pearls and stick them on the upper surface and handle of the basket.
Step 5: Your Beautiful Paper Basket Is Now Ready to Use!
It is a simple basket yet looks elegant. It will hold your small Christmas Gift items. Your friends and family will love to have this decorative basket and they will definitely appreciate your creativity. Happy Christmas and Happy Crafting!