Step 1: Background/Disclaimer/Whoops!!!
Step 2: Materials
- A hook with a threaded base and nuts that fit it.
- A base. I recommend using a small pipe nipple and a matching flange. This is what I was going to use until I remembered this piece of salvage from an exercise bike in my parts hoard.
- Four screws to mount the base to your work bench.
- A dowel that fits inside the base. (Not pictured)
- A metal rod preferably with one end bent or flared. (An old allen wrench included with prefab furniture may work)
Step 3: Tools
- Drill with bits
- Dremel (not pictured)
- Calipers or measuring tape
- Drill bit sizer
- Metal Punch(not pictured)
- Ballpeen Hammer (not pictured)
- Mallet (not pictured)(permanent install option)