People generally make dry erase boards with glass and frames. I decided to do it a little differently and therefore decided to use sandwich bag instead of the glass and make my own banner frame out of cardboard.
- Cardboard - 2 Pieces - 24 x 13.8 cm
- A transparent sandwich bag
- Few sheets of plain white paper
- A metal chain
Step 1: Watercolor background
Step 2: Prep
- After the paint had dried, I cut the painted background also to the 24 x 13.8 cm rectangle.
Step 3: Outline and frame
Step 4: Outline
- I cut the sandwich paper, the background and the other cardboard piece also to the same outline shape as the frame.
- After all the pieces have been cut and aligned, I stapled them together.
Fixed the chain in place and....DONE!
Do leave your comments, questions or suggestions! :)