Introduction: DIY Dusk Face Mask
This is a typical disposable facial dusk mask that run about $ 5.00 and up for a pack of six or so for a good dusk mask. There may be a time you run out of these dusk masks. There is a cheap alternative for a replacing this mask when you are in the middle of a project. This DIY solution will save you time (stopping the project to go to the store for a dusk mask) and money.
Step 1: Items Needed
1. Coffee filter
2. rubber band
3. Paper clips
Step 2: Fold Top and Sides of Filter
1. First fold the top of the filter downward.
2. Next fold the sides inwards as shown in picture.
Step 3: Add Paper Clips to Filter
1. Pierce both the sides of the filter with a paper clip leaving one clip per side.
Step 4: Connect a Long Rubber Band or Several Short Bands to Paper Clips
1. Add the long rubber ban to the clip on both sides.
2. If you do not have a long rubber band, connect small rubber bands together by running one band into another then bring it back through the loop of the first rubber band and pull tight. Repeat adding more rubber bands for the desired length for ones head size.
Step 5: Use Your Diy Face Mask
Put on the diy mask and adjust for desired size by added a rubber band or another paper clip.