Introduction: DIY Easter Baskets
Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy this craft because it was so fun and easy to make! I hope this inspires you to be creative and get crafting with items you have around the house!
Step 1: DIY Easter Baskets
You will need
- container (I used a recycled candle jar)
- acrylic paint and brushes
- craft material like ribbon, gems, and felt
- Paint inside of candle jar and let dry
- decorate as you would like
- use sharpie for additional drawing outside of jar
- fill as desired
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.