Introduction: DIY: Easter Egg Picture Frame
Hello everyone and welcome back to TrendingSeasons! I want to take this time to wish you all a HAPPY MARCH! The time of flowers and sunshine is on the horizon and I for one could not be happier. Surprisingly, Easter is quite early this year…and for the occasion I’m going to show you how to decorate your apartment or house with this sparkly egg wreath.
Let’s get started!
You are going to need:
-A plain, oval-shaped picture frame (I found this one at A.C. Moore!)
-Light pink acrylic paint
-Large, medium, and small egg templates
-DOWNLOAD TEMPLATES: https://mega.nz/#!WQNjBTJK!Yghnc78iIszf3oB5jyDsOifKMAQ29W2imseuW-kUGFs
-7 sticky backed foam sheets (I bought 3 solid and 4 sparkly ones!)
1. Paint the front and back of the picture frame light pink. (Make sure you get the edges!)
2. On the back of your foam sheets, trace the large, medium, and small egg templates.
3. Cut out the eggs. You should have 3 of each color.
4. Arrange rhinestones on the eggs. (I chose to go with a polka dot theme!) (I chose to leave the smallest eggs bare. No rhinestones there!)
5. Glue down the rhinestones. The beauty of this craft is that no egg is the same!
6. Lay the eggs on the picture frame. Determine where you’d like to place each one, be sure to layer! Layering is key!
7. Peel the back off each one and/or glue them down. (The solid colored ones have to be glued, while the sparkly ones have a sticky back!)
8. Add some rhinestones if you see any bare spots. We’re going for a very balanced look, with both color and sparkle.
9. Place a photo in it, of family or friends, visiting the Easter bunny. This one wishes everyone a happy holiday.
10. Hang it on the wall and get ready to enjoy the spring season!
I’m really happy with the way this turned out. If during the day you glance at it, it puts you in a good mood, with it’s bright colors and glitter. It’s a really cute decoration that makes Easter even more memorable.
Thanks for watching! Please be sure to give my video a “LIKE,” drop me a comment, and SUBSCRIBE!
Until next time loves! XO!