Introduction: DIY: Mousepad
This instructable will teach you to make a cheap mouse pad. In only a few steps you will be able to create your own mousepad!
I made my own mousepad to show you every step you need to do to make this mousepad. It only took me under an hour. Let the pictures guide you. This project is very straightforward and should be a lot of fun to make.
Please read all steps thoroughly before starting this project!
Have fun creating.
- 25 cm by 25cm cork sheet
- 25 cm by 25 cm fuzzy plastic sheet (color)
- 25 cm b 25 cm plastic see through sheet
- Super Glue
- Picture or image
Step 1: Cut the Cork, Fuzzy Plastic Sheets (of Any Color), and Plastic See Through Sheet
- Take cork sheet and cut it to the dimensions 25cm x 25cm x 3cm ´
- Take fuzzy plastic sheet and cut it to the dimensions 25cm x 25cm x 3cm
Take the see through plastic sheet and cut it to the dimensions 25cm x 25cm x 3cm
These can be bought in any art store--> If you can't find them look in a workshop
All three materials are very cheap
You can also cut the corners so that they become round, this will make the comfort a bit better because then the corners won't poke your wrist.
Step 2: Glue Cork and Fuzzy Plastic Sheet Together
- Take a glue gun and carefully glue the cork to the plastic upper part
- Make sure that the sides a line well so that neither the cork or a bit of the plastic stick out
- Make sure to be careful with the hot glue gun so that you don't burn yourself and that none of the glue sticks out
Step 3: Print Out Picture
- Print out any picture that you like and you want on your mousepad
- Make sure that the picture fits the dimension of the mousepad
Step 4: Put Picture on Top of the Plastic Sheet and Cover With the See Through Sheet and Glue It All Together
- Put your image on to the fuzzy plastic sheet--> Keep in mind to put it in the middle so that it looks better
Glue the sides if the see through plastic sheet, with any super glue-->don't put a lot of glue only small dots
Put the see through plastic sheet over the image and on the fuzzy plastic sheet
Wait till glue dries
Step 5: Have Fun Gaming
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.