Introduction: DIY Elsa / Snow Queen Inspired Shoes for Cosplay
In this very quick and complete tutorial I show you how to transform a pair of plain shoes into frosty Elsa / Snow Queen inspired shoes, that you can use for cosplay!
- Paint (Waterproof is preferred)
- Wooden sticks
- Glitter ("stoft" and "sprinkles")
- An old newspaper or alike
- Something to mix the paint in/on
- Decorations - like snowflakes or whatever you prefer! :)
Can't see the embedded video?Click here to watch it on YouTube
Hope you got inspired to make your own new Elsa / Snow Queen shoes!