Introduction: DIY Emoji Nail Art
Emoji nails are fun, trendy, cute and fashionable. Although the designs may seem challenging, they predominantly consist of one-stroke lines and dots, which makes this design easy to follow along with.
You'll need yellow, black, white, red, blue and pink nail polishes, as well as a nail art tool.
Step 1: Yellow Base Coat
Start off by painting all of your nails in a yellow nail polish of your choice.
Step 2: Pinky Finger
- Use black polish and your nail art tool to create two dots that will represent eyes.
- Make a smile shape below the eyes.
- Use your nail art tool and white polish to create a white line inside the mouth to represent teeth.
Step 3: Ring Finger
- Use your nail art tool and white polish to create two white dots to represent eyes.
- Next, with your nail art tool and black polish make two slightly curved lines above the eyes, these lines will represent eyebrows.
- Make a straight line below the eyes to create the mouth.
- Add two black dots inside the white dots to represent pupils.
Step 4: Middle FInger
- Use red polish and your nail art tool to create two heart shaped eyes.
- With black polish, make a smile shaped mouth.
Step 5: Index Finger
- Make a smile shaped mouth with black polish and your nail art tool.
- Use black polish and your nail art tool to paint a slightly curved line to represent the left eye.
- With white polish, create a white dot to represent the right eye.
- Use pink polish and your tool to create a tongue by painting a thick pink line coming out of the mouth.
- Make a black dot in the white eye to represent the pupil.
Step 6: Thumb Nail
- Make two oval shapes with black polish to create eyes.
- Use your nail art tool and black polish to paint a slightly curved line to represent a frowning mouth.
- Make two small lines above the eyes to create eyebrows.
- Use your nail art tool and blue polish to create a tear drop.
- Finally, seal your designs in with a clear coat of nail polish for a shiny and long lasting finished look.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.