This is an instructable how to make a euro wallet. Earlier this year my country of Slovenia became a member of the european monetary union and took euro for its currency. So instead of paper money we had in our wallets before, we now have a lot of coins... so what to do with them? Well you could go out and buy a leather euro wallet which would cost you around 10Ã¢ï¿½Â¬ (15$) or go and buy some Tic Tac in a special edition tin can.
The things we need:
- a tin Tic Tac can (something like an Altoids can which you can find in the US)
- some pieces of leather you find lying around
- some paper to do a template of the inside of the can
- scissors (and some pretty sharp ones, so you can cut the leather)
- glue (i used some super glue)
Step 1: Finding a Right Can
I found mine in a petrol station :). Mine is a little to small to house some credit cards, so i use it only for change (i can fit the banknotes). So go out and find a suitable can!