Hey! everyone My name is Steve 19 year old from India .
Finally The Day came When i Received a Package From China on 26.08.2016
I'm New to it
I've some Technical Skill .
Let's See What i do Next
First of all i'll Show you What i Bought and what is Included in The F450 Quadcopter Kit.
Step 1: F450 Quadcopter Parts
FlySky FS-i6 - click
F450 Quadcopter Kit - click
#The kit include:
• F450 Quadcopter Frame
• APM2.6 Flight Control
• 6M GPS
• ESC Connect Board
• 2212 1000KV Brushless motor x4
• Brushless 30A ESC x4
• 1045 / 1045R Propeller x4PCS (2Pairs)
• 3.5mm gold bullet plug x12 (12pcs male + 12 pcs female)
• Heat shrink tube x2 (50cm red + 50cm black)
• XT60 Connector
#Tools You Need
• Soldering Iron
• Screw Driver
• Zip ties
• Lighter & Hot Air Gun
If You Want a Video Then You Must See All Step By Step
I'm Really Bad At Writing Blogs But I've a Good Skill for Making Quality Videos
- Now Solder your 3.5mm Male bullet plug to your 2212 1000KV Brushless
- Solder your 3.5mm Female bullet plug to Brushless 30A ESC
- Solder XT60 Connector With Some Small Wire
- Solder All the Power Wire To Power Distribution Board
- Now Put Heat shrink tube to your 3.5mm Bullet Plugs
- Put Some Heat shrink tube to XT60
- Use the Lighter or Hot Air Gun to Shrink it
Take F450 Quadcopter Frame And Screws and use Your Screw to Tight it .
Install All the ESC and Use The Zip ties To Hold The ESC in The Place .
As Shown in the image
For More Details View Video All The Steps are Clear in the Video .
1. Install the APM 2.6 And GPS like how shown in The Video
2. Install The RX module like how shown in The Video