Introduction: DIY Face Serum
Instead of spending money on expensive anti-aging creams (which are filled with tons of chemicals and chemical fragrance), make your own face serum using all natural ingredients! With this recipe, you are looking at spending only about $20/year!!
This serum promotes healthy skin and may slow signs of aging.
To make your own face serum you will need:
1. A glass bottle/container (try reusing an old essential oil bottle)
2. 1 ounce of liquid carrier oil (like almond, avocado, olive, etc)
3. 1 drop of lavender essential oil
4. 1 drop of frankincense essential oil
5. 2 drops of rose essential oil
6. 2 drops of sandalwood essential oil
Add to your bottle and shake.
How to use your face serum:
Cleanse the face – try using a homemade facial toner
Rub 1-2 drops onto your face, focusing on problem areas Keep in mind that a little goes a long way! This will save you money in the long run, plus it is all natural!
Other oils that you can use that are great for the skin are: Myrrth, Vetiver, Spikenard, Geranium, Helichrysum, Ylang Ylang, and Patchouli