Introduction: D.I.Y Fan
This is a simple fan that can cool you down after you exercise. This project is really simple and will probably take you 45 minutes to complete.
Step 1: Purchase Supplies
For this project, you will need:
- a Knex Motor
- 10 popsicle sticks
- Knex pieces (knex wheels,rods,etc...)
- post its
- Hot glue gun and sticks
Step 2: Building the Structure of the Fan
- Using the Knex pieces that you have purchased, put a medium sized knex piece through the middle of the Knex Motor
- Get 2 Yellow 180 degree Knex pieces and attach it to the knex piece in the middle.
- Get 2 white knex rods and attach it to the 180 degree yellow knex piece
- Get 2 360 degree white Knex piece and stick it through the white rod
- Get 2 Knex wheels and hot glue it to the white 360 degree Knex piece.
- attach a green knex piece to close up the white rod
Step 3: Building the Blade
- Break in half 10 Popsicle sticks
- Hot glue them two by two and make the first two popsicle sticks further and the second two popsicle sticks closer, and finnally one popscile stick
- do this to both sides
- glue the finished product onto the wheel in step 2
- take four post its and attach it with hot glue to the edge of the fan. make sure if one post it is facing up, you make the other post it on the other side face down
- YOUR FINISHED!! Enjoy being cooled down by this DIY fan