I've been seeing these everywhere and I decided I would try to make my own version of a feather ear cuff. I had a lot of fun making this and I hope you enjoy it! Also this a great gift for any one without pierced ears.
Step 1: The Supplies and Tools
12 Gauge Wire
16 Gauge Wire
22 Gauge Wire
File or Sand paper
Step 2: Shaping the Ear Cuff
2. Next Bend the wire to fit around your ear, use your ear as reference. I slowly adjusted the wire as bent it to fit the contour of my ear.
3.Then bend the excess into a swirl on both ends. Clip any undesired excess off.
Step 3: Attaching the Jump rings
2. Wrap the wire around the jump ring and ea cuff several times to secure the ring in place.
3. Clip off any excess and sand down any rough edges.
4. Repeat until all five jump rings are attached.
Step 4: Prep the Feathers
2. Then press feathers together and set aside to let dry.
3. Repeat this step until you have five sets of feathers drying.
Step 5: Wire Wrapping the Feathers
2. Place your feathers slightly below the loop you created and wrap the wire around the feathers and the base of the loop.
3. Use your pliers to tuck the end of the wire and set completed piece aside.
4. Repeat this step until all feathers are wrapped.