Introduction: DIY Flower Ring
I actually made this project while I was tidying up my closet. It took me less than 2 minutes to make! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! ;)
Step 1: Stuff You Need :)
- A flower decoration with a ring at the bottom (mine was from an old hair tie)
- An inch (depending on your finger size) of golden twine
Step 2: Assembling the Ring
- Insert the gold twine into the ring at the bottom of the flower decoration
- Twine the twine around your finger
- Twist it at the meeting point of both ends of the twine and keep twisting until you get to the end of the twine
- And there you have it! A new DIY flower ring! Enjoy! :)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.