Introduction: DIY - Flower Vase
When it comes to craft you can build anything
and building your own projects is creative and it can be customized to your liking. One of the famous materials used to make craft is Popsicle Sticks, by combining Popsicle sticks you could make many designs and shapes. And in today's instructable I'm going to show you how to build fancy wall decor using only Popsicle sticks.
Step 1: Materials Required
Here is what you need to build the wall decor
- Popsicle Sticks
- Artificial Plants and flowers
- A cylindrical Tube
Step 2: Construct
- First, start with placing a few Popsicle sticks in parallel like shown above.
- Then glue the ends of every Popsicle stick to another Popsicle stick as seen in the picture.
Step 3: Mesh Structure
- Wait for the glue to dry from the previous step.
- Glue additional sticks in between the first two sticks to create a mesh like structure.
Step 4: Get All Togeher
- Now your wall decor is almost ready now you need an empty plastic cylindrical tube to hold the flower. Make sure you select one with the right color combination.
- Glue the Cylindrical plastic to the Mesh from the previous step.
Step 5: Done
- After the glue is dried and the tube is held in place now it is time to add some decorative purpose to your wall decor I used some artificial plants to give it a good look.
- Next hang it on to a wall.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.