This is a great gift for those who are on a tight budget this Christmas or for those who want to make their plain old black sweatshirt, t-shirts, jeans, whatevers into space-tacular stylish wear!
It even glows in the dark and is great for parties under black lights hahaha
If you have plain old boring black clothes laying around that you don't wear anymore... UPCYCLE AND MAKE GALAXY SHIRTS.
It's an easy way to make a "one of a kind" wardrobe!
If you can't paint... IT'S OKAY! YOU CAN DO THIS!
It's super easy to do and takes maybe an hour or two depending on how much you want to "build" the paint.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- T-shirt Paints:ANY COLOR YOU LIKE! This is going to be your creation! BE CREATIVE!Don't forget a glow in the dark paint (I used a IRIDESCENT BLUE, IRIDESCENT PURPLE, IRIDESCENT PINK, WHITE and GLOW IN THE DARK BLUE) $1.50 each
- Sponges: I used my unused makeup sponges but really any clean unused sponge will do
- Palette or unneeded piece of scrap cardboard: I used a piece of cardboard I ripped off a cereal box but you can use a palette.
- A small paintbrush or tooth pick: To paint the planets and bigger stars
- Black sweatshirt, T-shirt, canvas bag, sweatpants, jeans, etc.: Anything you feel like painting.
I highly recommend if you buy from Joanns or Michaels to print out their coupons for your purchase(Joanns and Michaels both take each others coupons)
Got everything on the list? LET'S GET STARTED