- Jar (I chose a round plastic jar from the Dollar Store)
- Clear glue (or glitter glue)
- White and silver glitter (fine and regular grain)
- Hot glue gun
- Christmas miniatures
- Super glue
Step 1: Create Snow Scene
Step 2: Prepare Snow Globe
- Making a Calm Bottle (clear glue): Fill the bottle 3/4 of the way full with water. Then add the glue (and shake) and glitter (and shake). I use a funnel for the glitter. The more glue you use, the longer it will take the glitter to fall. I usually use the whole bottle.
- Making a Calm Bottle (glitter glue): Instead of clear glue you can use glitter glue. If you go this rout then mix the glitter glue in a bowl with very hot water (I boil the water) before adding it to the bottle. If the water is not hot enough then the glue will clump up and not work.