You can print your own tights at home! These tights make your legs look like the skin was ripped right off, which makes them perfect for Halloween and costumes. The graphics used are taken from photographs of a life-size, anatomically correct model used for educational purposes. Neat.
In order to print these spooky stems, you will need an ink-jet printer. Preferably one that uses dye inks, as opposed to pigment inks. There is more detailed information on what kind of inks and fabric you can use in my "How to Print Fabric at Home" instructable.
● Ink-Jet Printer
- pigment dyes, the ink will wash out unless you pretreat the fabric
- dye inks, the inks will wash out about 10%
● White Shipping Label 8.5" x 11"
● 1 Yard of White Jersey @ 56" width or more
● Sewing Machine or Overlock Machine
● Rotary Cutter
● Straight Edge Ruler
● Straight Pins