Introduction: DIY Groot Paper Clips
Hi everyone! Guardians of the Galaxy is one of my favorites and I had to make these paper clip marks with my pop figure box because, well i just had to! I think they came out really cute and guess what? They are so easy to make! Below are the steps and supply list. If you are a visual learner and would like to see a video, click on the video above for detailed instructions.
Step 1: Supplies
- Paper clips, jumbo or regular
- glue gun
- card stock for backing
- images of your favorite things or embellishments
Step 2: How To
- Cut out image
- trace out image with card stock
- glue card stock to back of image to hide cardboard
- Cut out a circle felt piece to hide behind image
- Place felt down, then paper clip
- Add glue
- place image on top of glue (should be felt,paper clip, then image)
- ta-da! You are finished!!!!
Step 3: Get Crafting
Create an variety you can think of! Get Crafting!
Follow me places:
- Instagram: Sweetblyss2 or Soniapaw
- Facebook: Sweetblyss
- Instructables: Sweetblyss