Introduction: DIY Handlettered Jars
Maybe you always wanted to have some nice handlettered jars? But your handwriting is not that pretty? No problem anymore!
With that trick everybody can have such lovely handlettered jars – I promise :)
Step 1: Items
- template (of the word you want in any kind of font)
- permanent marker
- sellotape / Masking Tape
Step 2: Step 1
- first print your lettering out and cut it into the size you need
Step 3: Step 2
- fix your word with some Sellotape or Washi Tape in the inner side of your jar
Step 4: Step 3
- now trace the word with a permanent marker on the jar
Step 5: Step 4
- remove the template
- maybe there still are some gaps – so you can do it up now
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.