1. Cut out a 4 x 5inch cardboard square
2. Place your Festoon Holder horizontally in the center of the square
3. Draw out two trapezoids from the edges of the Festoon Holder.
4. Now draw two more trapezoids above and below your Festoon Holder. These will serve as the sides of your trapezoid box.
5. Shade in the parts the you'll be cutting out and cut away. Have someone help you out with a pair of scissors for this step!
6. You should now have something that looks like this. The dotted rectangle is where you'll be folding but we'll get to that later--poke two holes on the sides and set down your cardboard for now.