Introduction: DIY Homemade Greeting Card
Its a origami greeting card popup and turns into a box. This tutorial it's step by step instructions, so it's very easy to understand it. You can use this greetings for any occasion. Very simple to make and your wishes are safe in it.
Please comment share and like.
Step 1: Step 1: Gather Your Materials!!
1. Designed paper or Card sheet paper
2. Glue 3.Scissors or Cutting pen
5. Ruler or Measure tape
6. Marker or Pencil
Step 2: Step 2: Cut Card Sheet Paper of Size 15" X 10"
- Cut card sheet paper of size 15" x 10" by using scissors or cutting pen.
- If you want a bigger size of gift card then choose suitable size in the ratio 3:2.
Step 3: Step 3: Mark 2.5" Size of Square at Each Corner of the Sheet.
- Mark 2.5" size of square at each corner of the sheet by using marker.
- Cut those square from the sheet and save them for later.
Step 4: Step 4: Fold the Extra Part of Sheet Inwards From Both Side
Step 5: Step 5: Flip It and Again Fold It Inwards From Both Side.
Step 6: Step 6: Fold the Sheet Diagonally and Create a Triangle
Step 7: Step 7: Fold the Extra Part to the Edge.
Step 8: Step 8: Similarly Create Triangle by Folding It Diagonally.
Step 9: Step 9: Open the Box by Pulling Out the The Edges of Sheet
Step 10: Step 10: Create Box Like Structure and Fold Extra Edges Inwords & Glue It.
Step 11: Step 11: Cut 5" Size of Square of Designed Paper or Simple Paper
Write your message on it and or add any decorative stickers.
Step 12: Step 12: Take a Ribbon and Wound It on Card.
Take a extra piece that you saved for later and stick on it.
Step 13: Step 13: Lastly a Beautiful Bow!!!
Step 14: Step 14: ||| Completed ||||
Here are some cards i have created..
THANKS FOR WATCHING...