Introduction: DIY Hot Chocolate Packets
These are super easy to make
Step 1: Materials
You will need
- 3 1/2 cups of sugar
- 2 1/4 cups of cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Marshmallows (I used dehydrated ones so they last longer, but marshmallows are totally optional)
- Airtight container for you final product
- Sharpie or pen
Step 2: Mix
- Mix sugar, cocoa, and salt together
- Put this into your airtight containers
- Add your marshmallows on top
Step 3: Write Your Note
- On one side of the paper write your note for whoever you are giving the gift to
- On the other side of the paper write the instructions for the hot cocoa:
- Heat up one cup of milk
- Mix in 2 tablespoons of the mix into the milk
Step 4: Add Note to Container
Tape the note on to your container, or if you want it to look really nice you can tie it on with ribbon.
Step 5: Give Your Gift
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.