Introduction: DIY Ice Cups!
Now you can enjoy your favorite drink while you and your beverage chill down!!!
Step 1: Gather Materials
NOTE: Make sure cups are plastic
- Small Plastic Cup
- Large Plastic Cup
- Barbeque Skewer
Step 2: Put Skewer in Large Cup
- Grab your large plastic cup and take the barbeque skewer.
- Carefully puncture a hole in the cup and put the skewer all the way through.
Step 3: Put Skewer in Smaller Cup
- Remove the skewer from the larger cup.
- Then puncture another hole in the Smaller Plastic Cup.
- Make sure the skewer goes all the way through.
Step 4: Put Cups Together.
- Remove the skewer from the small cup.
- Carefully insert the skewer on one side of the Large Plastic Cup.
- Then place the small plastic cup in the middle of the large plastic cup.
- Push the skewer all the way through the small cup and then finish with the large cup.
- The small cup should be in the middle of the large cup now.
Step 5: Fill With Water.
- Take the newly made cup and fill the outside layer with water.
- Make sure no water goes into the small cup in the middle.
Step 6: Place in Freezer.
Simply place what we have made in the freezer OVERNIGHT.
Step 7: Remove Cup From Freezer
Remove the cup from the freezer and get your scissors.
Step 8: Remove Cups and ENJOY!
Carefully remove the plastic cups surrounding the ice cup. If you're having trouble, then carefully use the scissors.
Now you have a cup made of ice! If it gets too cold, then use paper towels to hold the cup!
Fill up the cup with any beverage and at the end, you can even eat the cup or smash it!
This will definitely keep you and your drink cool!
Thanks, and enjoy!