Introduction: DIY Immortelle Balm
Immortelle flower, also called everlasting, has many benefits for the skin:
- it accelerates tissue regeneration
- it reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- reduces breakouts of acne prone skin
- it fades rosacea redness
- great moisturizer for dry skin
- often used in anti-aging creams because of its skin regeneration properties
Ingredients for making immortelle balm:
- 4 tablespoons of beeswax
- 4 tablespoons of shea or cocoa butter
- 8 tablespoons of immortelle infused oil (make immortelle oil yourself too)
Step 1: Put the Beeswax in a Double Boiler So That It Melts.
Beeswax goes first because it takes the longest for it to melt.
Step 2: Add Shea Butter.
This step goes when the beeswax is already melted. The butter will melt in a minute.
Step 3: Add the Immortelle Infused Oil.
When the butters have melted too, add the oil. Let it combine for a minute.
Step 4: Remove the Mixture From the Heat and Pour It Into the Container.
The immortelle balm is now finished!
This recipe can be found on DIY Beauty Ideas.