Every since I made the first set of concrete lamps, I have been asked to produce another. This time it had to be easier to make, had to be larger, and with the option of placing it outdoors. After brainstorming here is the attempt of improvement. Check out the video for more details.
What you will need
1. Led String Light - http://amzn.to/2koQPfq
2. Felts Sheet - http://amzn.to/2lJowbY
3. Cement 4. Large vase ( I used a 24in tall x 7in)
5. Drill bits - http://amzn.to/2kwnv1P
6. Random tree branch
7. Spray paint http://amzn.to/2kwbZDE
9. Metal flashing http://amzn.to/2hvS7TZ
I took a piece of foam from a shipping package. Cut it to create a cylinder. I closed it by taping the side. then cut out a circle to close off one end. A paper cup would work as well.