Step 1: Tools & Materials
Knife or wire strippers
Header sil strips
Step 2: Step One - the Wires
2. Strip the ends of the wire about 4/5mm
3. Solder the ends of the wire on both sides.
(carefull not to burn yourself! )
Step 3: Step Two - Header Sils
Step 4: Final Step
2. Cut the heat shrink to size. (enough to cover exposed wires)
3. Slip the two pieces of heat shrink on the wire.
4. Solder on the remaining header sil on to the end of the wire.
5. Heat the heat shrink with a soldering iron so that it covers the wires.