The last picture shows a huge batch of necklaces I made in one day!
I have a ton of necklaces up for sale in my etsy shop if you'd like one: making jiggy on etsy!
Step 1: What you'll need...
For the earrings:
- posts + backs (sold in bulk at most craft stores)
- Legos of desired size
- Aleene's Platinum Bond 7800 glue OR E600 glue
For the necklaces:
- drill with a 1/16 bit
- jump rings (sold in bulk at craft stores)
- your choice of necklace chain (sold in bulk at craft stores)
- clasps/closures for chain (also sold in bulk)
- small selection of pliers