Learn how to make your own Tsum Tsum of Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc! I was inspired by Disney's Tsum Tsum. This would take around 1 - 2 hours. Here's how to make him!
Step 1: What You Will Need!
You will need
- Green, black and white felt
- A stuffed sock (Learn how to make one here - https://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Baymax-Tsum-Ts... - step 3)
- Glue, a marker and pins
- Green thread and a needle
Let's get started!
Step 2: Template
Here's the template!
Step 3: Making the Eye
1. Print the template,cut it out and trace the three circles on the colored felt that the template says to trace it on.
2. Glue/sew the black felt onto the larger white one.
3. Glue/sew the small white circle onto the larger white and black.
Step 4: Sew on Your Eye!
Sew your eye onto the body and tie it off with a knot.
Note: To make it look neater, I like to bring the needle from the tummy and up to the eye and start sewing. When I'm done, I bring it back down from the eye, on to the tummy and tie it off with a knot because it will be covered anyway.
Step 5: Adding the Small Horns
1. Cut out his horns and pin them onto his body.
2. Bring the needle from the tummy and up to the horn and start sewing it onto his body.
3. Bring it back down from the horn and on to the tummy and tie it off with a knot. Do the same with the other horn.
Yay! He's almost done.
Step 6: He Needs Legs to Walk!
1. fold a piece of green felt in half and trace the template of his leg on it.
2. Sew around it, leaving the bottom (flat part) open.
3. Cut around it and turn it inside out.
4. Make four of these.
Step 7: Adding His Legs
1. Get your four legs and if you want, you can stuff it. Because I used felt, it was a bit harder and not soft like the sock. I decided to add stuffing in them so it would be softer and it was! This is completely optional!
2. Pin them onto the tummy area and sew them on.
You're done with his legs!
Step 8: Almost There! Just Add His Tummy
1. Get a piece of green felt and trace his tummy template onto it. Cut it out.
2. Pin it in place and start sewing around it.
3. Tie it off with a know and you're done!
Congrats! You have made your own Mike Wazowski Tsum Tsum!
Step 9: Thanks for Viewing!
I hope you enjoyed this instructable and try it out! If you do, please let me know in the comments, I would love to see your creations!