Introduction: DIY Monopod for Mobile Camera
Monopod is useful gear for filmmakers. It has legs on the bottom which make it a lot more stable and cut out a lot of that hindrance . It helps you to do smooth movement with it and not get any shape while you're doing the moment.
Step 1: Photography Tips
The mobile camera technology is advance now a days. so, all you need as a photographer using of camera supports/stabilizer and lighting, And you get perfect shot.
list of gear using for different purpose:
Step 2: Tools and Materials
•plywood (thin sheet)
this all can be easily available from your store room.
•scale and protector
any else tool can be use on behalf of this tools.
Step 3: Manufacturing
step1 (base plate)
- Cut the plywood in mixed shape(as shown in figure.1 which has 10cm diameter and 15cm triangle base.
- 2cm hole in center.
- and three slots of 4mm from 120° angel.
- Take 10mm(lenght) plywood strip, cut on its head to mount on the base plate.
- Dimension are 4mm top and 2cm slid. (figure.2)
step3 (support arm)
- Take a 50cm*2cm long pipe.
- and cut half side of 2cm pipe. (figure. 3)
Step 4: Assembly
- connect the base plate with support arm and legs.
-paper clips are attached at top of the support arm.
And you are good go with DIY Monopod.