Introduction: DIY Makeup Sand Art
Hi everyone and welcome back! Today I have a really fun DIY to share with you! We are making Galaxy Moondust Jars out of our expired makeup! I had a lot of expired elf pigments that I wasnt using so I thought I would make a really fun DIY!
If you are a visual learner and want to watch a video click the video above to watch my YouTube video, if not we will continue with pictures!
Step 1: Supplies
- Funnel (or a rolled up paper)
- Container to mix pigments
- Popsicle stick (or something else to stir)
- Any kind of clear jar
- Pigments or other crushed up makeup
P.S. I adapted this from a DIY I found using chalk! If you dont use makeup but still like this DIY try shaving or crushing different colors of chalk and continue with the same steps!
Step 2: How To
- place the crushed pigments into mixing container
- fill the container with salt (the more salt you use the more volume you will get and it will not take away too much pigment)
- mix well
- place funnel on jar
- fill jar with different layers of pigments
Step 3: Follow Me Places
I hope you enjoy this easy and inexpensive project as much as I did!
For more DIYs, beauty tips, and planner videos follow me on Youtube and instagram as SweetBlyss!