A very easy project to do and extremely helpful.
All you need is a cardboard box and adhesive tape.
- cardboard box (preferably rectangular shape). I used a 30x18x10cm box.
- adhesive tape.
- spray (optional)
- cut the top flaps of the box (save for use)
- paste with adhesive tape the other flap, like in the picture.
- find the middle of the side box, mark and cut.
- mark the diagonal, like in the second picture, and cutting both sides to form a V (see third picture)
- bending to form the base of the storege box.
- divide the top flaps of the box (cutted in the first step) into 3 parts and cut (see picture 1 and 2).
- in box, divide into 3 parts and cut the middle part (see picture 3 and 4)
- fit the hand support in a storage box (see picture 5 and 6).
- paste both sides of the storage box and the hand support.
- use spray paint for a better finish.