Introduction: DIY-Origami Butterfly
Hello, I'm Sridhar Janardhan, today I am going to show how to make an origami butterfly using simple steps.This craft can be used to make wall decor for house wall .This is very simple to make and effective in it's attractive and creativity lets's not waste any time and dive into the making of the art.
Step 1: Components Required
Components required to get the project done are
- Origami paper
Step 2: Let's Make Upper Part of the Butterfly
This part of the craft gives the top part of two wings as you can see in the above picture.To get this done follow the steps explained below:
- Fold the paper in two half and cut.
- Using 1 paper, again fold the paper in two half horizontally.
- fold four edges of the rectangle formed.
- Make a zig zag by folding the paper as shown in the figure above.
- Now fold the strip of the zig zag paper crafted.
Thus the top most part of two wings is constructed
Step 3: The Bottom Part
The part of the butterfly simply consist of a semi circle in the zig zag formation as shown in previous step
To attain this follow the steps below
- Fold the second peice of paper in zig zag formation
- This is then folded in two part equally.
- Then the center of this piece of paper is connected to the center of the first piece of paper.
Step 4: Adding Thread
A thread is tied between the centers of two piece of papers making the bond between the two piece of paper is strong.If you extend the thread it can be used for making the hanging decor but I am interested in making a wall decor so limiting myself the size of the thread.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.