Introduction: DIY Paracord MultiTool Belt Hanger
Hey guys! Today, ill show you guys how to make this really cool project! BTW, this is my first instructable.
Step 1: Materials
Okay to begin with, you'll need some material. Those materials are:
- 1 Meter/3.2 Feet of Paracord.
- 7-10cm of wire.
That's all material that we need!
Step 2: Tools
K, we also need some tools. Those are:
That's it, Lets get started making it!
Step 3: Making the Hanger
Let's begin making the hanger!
- Put the wire inside the steel key chain for about 2cm.
- Bend the wire for 180 degrees.
- Twist the wire till it looks tight.
- Do the same thing to the other end.
- Twist em' all until it looks strong and tight as shown.
Once that done, let's make the paracord rope!
Step 4: Making the Paracord Rope
Let's make the paracord rope!
Okay, this step is the hardest one(in my opinion), so do it carefully!
- Cut the paracord for about 22cm.
- Melt the ends of the paracord using you lighter.
- Bend the middle of the paracord. so, u will got the middle point.
- Do the same thing to the rest of the paracord.
- Join the middle point of the rest of the paracord to the middle of the another paracord.
- Make a knot at about 2cm from the top.
- Bend the paracord into a "C" shape.
- Put the other end of the paracord to the under of the "C".
- Pull the same paracord end over the the straight line.
- Pull the 2 paracord to tighten it up.
- Do the same ting to the rest!
- Once ur done, put the rest to the wire hanger and join it up to the other end as shown.
- Melt both paracord, and ur done!
Step 5: Finished!
That's all! Thanks For Reading my Instructable and sorry if i have a bad english. Please Comment below and ill see u next time! Thank You!