Even if you're a novice nail painter, these tips will help you get professional results at home without investing in a lot of materials or equipment.
This instructable was one of the sweetest gifts I've ever received from my honey. You can be sure his kindness, patience, and willingness will be repaid!
Step 1: Materials
- Nail polish
- Clear coat nail polish - this will add durability and shine to your paint job. Consider this like the clear coat protective finish to your car.
- Tub large enough to submerge both feet at once
- Plush bath towel
- Bath bubbles or epsom salts
- Pumice stone
- Nail shaping implements - clippers, files, emery boards, orange sticks (cuticle pushers), whatever looks appealing and you feel comfortable using
- Cotton swabs
- Nail polish remover
Optional but awesome:
- Toe spreaders (can usually be found at drug stores)
- Cuticle remover lotion
- Relaxing beverage
- Yummy treats