Therefore, I needed to build me something myself..something I could use cheap stuff for that I already have at home.
Step 1: Cutting the skewers
- sketching paper or tissue paper (light is supposed to shine though it)
- hot glue+ sticks
- a lamp/light bulb/..
1. So, you need to cut 5 pieces of the skewers with same length.
2. Glue the sticks ends together to craft a pentagon.
3. Again, cut 5 pieces from the skewers to create the pyramids pointy top. This time they do not have to be the same length. It depends on where the tip should be pointing at.
4. clue the pentagon and the 5 new sticks together to get the pyramid.
6. add one pyramid to another (hot glue again)
Step 3: Add paper
1. cut a piece that is big enough to cover one pentagon pyramid.
2. put some hot glue on the skewers and press the paper onto it
3. cover the pyramid with your paper of choice till it looks like in photo3