Introduction: DIY Polishing/Sanding Table (in a Hurry)
I work alone a lot & sometimes two hands just aren't enough so I had to find a way to polish parts that were way to small for me to use my portable variable speed polisher on & this is what I came up with..
Step 1: What You'll Need
2. Polisher (I used my 6" variable speed polisher from Harbor Frieght)
5. 6 Outlet power strip with on/off switch
6. Roll of electrical tape
Step 2: Setting Up the Contraption
First, Tape the trigger down on the polisher (see pic)
1. Set up table
2. lay the polisher face up on the table & strap it securely to the table
3. Plugin power strip & make sure button is in the off position
4. Plug polisher into power strip & turn on power strip to supply power to polisher
5. Polish or sand & have fun doing it
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.