Introduction: DIY 240v AC Power Generator for Emergency - Portable AC Hand Crank
Hello Friends, Sometimes In Emergency Situations electrical energy is required for lighting and phone charging purposes so i found a really interesting way to build portable hand crank electric generator for more than 110 v - 240 v and if you spin really crazy 550+ Volts !
In emergency situations this is going to provide emergency electricity power to charge your phone or light a small 1 watt led or run any small appliances in your home. This device is similar to hand cranked charger available in the market which generates 5 v. but this Portable hand crank charger will provide up to 500 v AC current 4 watt.
** Parts You need to buy **
1) Microwave oven motor http://amzn.to/2jXkmfw
1) Microwave oven motor http://amzn.to/2jt4iyn
Step 1: Let's Make AC Hand Crank !
1. First i got the synchronous ac motor from an old microwave ,this is the motor that rotates you food very slowly . This motor can be also a generator . @ 5 RPM (Revolution Per Minute) it will easily generate around 240 Volts Ac
2. If You Don't Have old Microwave , You Can buy this motor instead http://geni.us/cVP1qP0
3. This Motor is geared so a handle would make your cranking work a lot easy , so for handle i used a screwdriver , and that's it .
4. Now "Work Hard ,Play Hard Cranking is your job ! "
5. I tested few electric appliances with this generator You Can Check Out Here
Guy's Be Sure To Like this Video . And You Can Meet me At
★☆★ SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE: ★☆★
★☆★ Facebook ★☆★
★☆★ Twitter ★☆★
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.