Introduction: DIY Princess Gown Invites for Your Lil Princess’s Birthday
Looking for out of the box yet easy invites for your daughter’s princess birthday party?
Set your princess’s lil heart aflutter by making this undeniably cute and effortless princess gown invites. Best part is they don’t demand much of your time or money, you just need to grab few supplies from your nearby craft store and your lil daughter’s picture and within no time this adorable invites are ready to enchant your party guests.
Step 1: Material Needed:
- Pink color designer cardstock or (pink plain card-stock)
- White marker
- Glitters or Gem accents
- White medium size pearls
- Cream ribbon
- Craft glue
Each invitation is approx 5 x 7 inches
Take a pink colored designer cardstock, and draw a princess gown on it as shown in the picture. Now carefully cut the drawn gown with scissors. Cover the upper portion of the gown with glitters or gem accents. Now let it dry for some time.
- Take white pearls and glue them on the neck of the gown in a sequence as shown.
- Cut a piece of ribbon and glue it in a way that it gets round against the waist of the gown, forming a waistband.
- Now paste your lil princess’s stamp size picture wearing a crown or tiara or dressed up in princess outfit holding a wand, on the frock portion of the invite.
- To make it fancier, give an oval border to the picture with white scrapbook paper. Write party details on the invite using white marker or white acrylic paint.
- If your daughter is turning seven, use leftover pearls or gem accents to display 7 or your daughter’s age number in numeric style.
- Glue it on the frock of the invite where you have written other party details as well.
If you are a busy mommy, you can go for pre-packaged princess party supplies wherein you can easily find personalized princess invite for birthday parties. You can also get more thrilling ideas for making your lil one’s birthday party one-of a-kind, just visit our website.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.