Introduction: DIY Puffy Paint
This is a very fun and easy DIY that only uses 2 ingredients which you will probably find in your house. This is also very useful if you want to make gifts for people, some ideas are decorating mugs or making jewelry.
Step 1: Materials You Will Need
- Elmer's Glue
- A Stick (chopstick)
- Food Coloring (color of choice)
Step 2: Add Food Coloring
Add the food coloring to your glue. The amount of food coloring you add depends on how dark or light you want your paint to be. Mix colors and be creative if you want.
Step 3: Mix the Colors
- Mix your glue and food coloring together, if you used 2 different colors make sure they are both completely mixed in.
- You can also shake the bottle to mix the color and glue together as well, but I find using a stick will be much easier.
Step 4: Have Fun!!
- Start painting with your puffy paint!
- After you finish painting wait for it to dry
Before you start using your paint make sure that all the colors are mixed in with the glue
Step 5: Finished Product
This is how my puffy paint turned out. I hope you try this out because it's so fun!! :)