Easy step-by-step tutorial on how to make rainbow play rice. This is perfect for kids and sensory play or messy play. The possibilities are endless.
Step 1: Supplies
Supplies: white rice, alcohol or hand sanitizer, food coloring and plastic zip baggies.
Step 2: Let's Get Started
1. Pour about a cup of white rice into the baggie.
2. Add a drop or two of food coloring to the rice in the baggie. Followed by two drops or so of alcohol or hand sanitizer.
Step 3: Swish
3. Seal baggie and start swishing rice around.
Step 4: Keep Swishing
4. Swish until the rice is all colored.
Step 5: Pour Out
5. Pour rice on a cookie sheets on top of a paper.
Step 6: Let Dry
6. Spread rice and let it dry.
7. Will usually dry in about an hour.
Step 7: Playtime
8. All ready to play.