This is my first time making an instructable, so I hope it is understandable and you guys like it!
So, the idea came from the fact my boyfriend has quite a collection of watches and they didn't look that great just scattered around on some shelve!
The process was really easy , non time consuming (only an hour) and cheap! And the outcome was fantastic- sturdy, nice and proportionate! Holds the watches perfectly.
For this watch/ bracelet holder you will need:
1) Two cardboard tubes ( I got mine from used kitchen towel)
2) One empty toothpaste tube (the plastic kind)
3) Good tape
4) Old fabric or paper of your choice (this is to cover the tubes!)
5) Old magazines or newspaper (for stuffing the insides of the cardboard tubes, makes them sturdy!)
8) Needle and Thread if using cloth to cover up! (some sewing needed)
Enjoy making this! xo
Step 1: Step 1: Stack tubes together!
Tape both cardboard tubes together, place the bottom of the toothpaste tube on the joined cardboard tubes and using sharpie draw around (so you know how big a hole you need to cut out).
Cut out the circle and insert the plastic toothpaste tube into the joined cardboard tubes.
After you have done this, tape the whole thing together to achieve this: