Lucky for you all I know there is other Families missing the same leg! so I'm here to share the fix!
1) Caution always use caution- this instructable deals with cutting and drilling tools so keep your DIY Safety First on the list of things to bring.
2) A replacement piece of wood similar in size to the leg you are replacing.-I used a 3/4" piece of plywood
3) 5 (five) screws -I used Lath Screws x4 Sheetrock screw x1
4) Glue - not necessary but the nature of plywood encouraged me to use it
7) Drill & Bits
8) Screwdriver or Driver if your using your drill
11) Creative mindset.
Step 1: Creating the Shape of the Leg
Be mindful of how you will be cutting your peice as this will afect the usable scrap you have.
Measure 2 Cut 1
Step 2: Cut the Form of the Leg
Step 3: Trim "foot" of Leg
Measure the height (or compare proportions) of the foot and Cut
Step 4: Attaching the Foot to the Leg
this is where you'll be gluing the foot on.
clamp till dry.
Trim the Screw you will use to secure the foot to the leg be mindful that the screw does not poke out of the other side.
Step 5: Holding the Leg in Place
Trim the length so they don't poke out of the other side
sand the thing your almost done
Step 6: Internal Brace Prep
the Lath screws create a "I-beam" shape that holds the leg to the tree base
Clamp your work and tap the holes for the screws
Step 7: Work Comparison
Screw in the Lath screws till they match the gap of the sample leg.
Step 8: Assemble the Base of the Tree
Step 9: MAKE CHRISTMAS