With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Make your own lotto tickets, wedding invites or even secret love notes!
here's what you need: clear shelf paper dish soap metallic acrylic paint cardstock scissors paint brush sharpie
1. Draw the message or picture you'd like to hide beneath the scratch off paint. I used sharpie and ended up putting on several coats to hide the ...
2. Cut the shelf paper to a rectangle or square to fit over words or picture. Peel off the backing and place the clear square on the picture, ...
3. Mix the paint and dish soap in a little container. 1 part soap and 2 parts paint.
4. Apply generously on top of the shelf paper. I would paint a coat, wait until it dried and then paint another. I ended up painting 4 coats ...
5. Once it is dry, you can test it out and scratch off with a coin. I made a stencil and made hundreds of these little cards that ...
lovely! you can get super creative with your message or how you want to give out these little tickets!
How To Make Spray Paint Can From Empty Deo Can.by Millennial_De
DIY plain porcelain paintingby Akila Jayakumar
DIY Circle Artby creativity123
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.