Introduction: DIY Smartphone Notification Lamp
So many gadgets for your smartphone, but it's not cheap for you buy it. So now i will show you how to make unique gadget for your smartphone for cheap and under 30 minutes to make it. I will make Smartphone notification lamp because its so useful when i have new notification or any new message and this gadgets can use as flashlight.
Let's Make It!!
Step 1: Tools and Materials You Will Need
- Old audio jacks (Use 3.5 mm jack)
- 1 Low voltage LED (Use the low voltage led for best result)
- Soldering iron
- Hot glue gun / any glue for make the case
Step 2: Open the Case
Take the audio jack and open the case slowly, Don't broken the inside.
Step 3: Search the Output Voltage
- Take your smartphone
- Plug in the audio jack
- Listen any music on your smartphone and set the volume full.
- Paste the led and search the positive and negative output
- And its look like image 4 and 5
Step 4: Solder It!
Take your soldering iron and solder it slowly. After that its look like image.
Step 5: Make the Case
Make the case for looking best. I use hot glue to make the case like image.But you can use anything for make the case. And cover it using heat shrink tubing or anything. I use white tape to cover it.
Step 6: Finish
- Plug in this gadget to your smartphone
- Set the audio volume on your smartphone full
- And if you get new Notification or new message, the led will on
- To see how it works, watch the video
Step 7: Thanks
All finish, I hope you enjoy this. Don't forget to like, subscribe, and vote me :)
Sorry for my bad english.