Introduction: DIY Solar Air Car Under 10$
Hello Readers i'm here with my new instructable showing you how to make solar powered air car under 10$,and the Best Part Here is Most of the Building Materials is Recycled..
What is Solar air Car?
It is a car in which Solar Panel Powers the DC Motor to Which Propeller is attached and by the thrust generated by propeller Vehicle will move forward
- Best Education Tool For Students
- Science Fair Project
- Understand Working Principle
- No Need of Batteries
- Clean Energy
- No Switching Circuits
- Solar Power is Nature Depended Which is Beyond Human Control
- Unable to use In Night
Step 1: Easy Tutorial Showing How to Make Solar Air Car
Step by Step instructions needed to build this is shown in video
Step 2: Materials
- 4x Old CD
- Solar Panel
- DC Motor
- Empty Plastic Bottle
- Popsicle Sticks
Step 3: Building Phase 1
- Hole is Made at bottom end of bottle to hold the shaft
- Plastic pipe is used to hold the shaft
- Hot Glue is Used
- Popsicle Stick is used to Connect CD and Shaft Tightly
Step 4: Building Phase 2
- Do it For Both the Sides
- Make Wheel for Front Part
- Glue it to the Cap
- Connect DC Motor to Solar Panel
- Attach it to Car Body
- Select the Propeller Color!
- Connect To Motor Shaft
- Take it Outside in Bright Sunshine and Have Fun!
If You Like This INSTRUCTABLE Please Share it With Your Family and Friends so it Might Help Somebody.Thank You Have a Good Day
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.