Introduction: DIY Solar Powered Phone Charger Under 5$
Hello Readers in this instructable i made solar powered phone charger under 5$ which is very easy to make this takes only 4 simple steps which you will come to know soon! Please don't forget to share this instructable with your family and friends
Step 1: Hate Reading Then This Video Is for You
Please Like and Share it means a lot to me
Step 2: Gather These
- Solar Panel
- IC 7805
- Charging pin
Step 3: Phase 1
- Solder positive side of solar panel to IC as shown in picture
- Negative of both charging pin and solar panel is soldered to middle part of IC
- Positive of Charging pin soldered to remaining pin of IC
Step 4: Finishing
- Cover the back side of panel with everything in place
- Go Outside and Test Your Hard Work!!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.
Where did you find the solar panel?